Embraer Executive Jets and the Nebraska Business Aviation Association (NeBAA) are teaming up to help JDRF find a cure for type 1 diabetes (T1D) by hosting their 13th Annual Golf Tournament on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 at Tiburon Golf Club (10302 S. 168th Street, Omaha, NE 68136). Part of the tournament proceeds will directly benefit JDRF.
In addition to the NeBAA Golf Tournament, this year’s tournament sponsor Embraer Executive Jets, would like to send one family living with T1D to Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida!! This complimentary prize for a family up to six includes:
- Travel provided from Omaha, Nebraska to Orlando, Florida on an Embraer Phenom 300 Executive Jet, for a family up to six passengers.
- Hotel accommodations and park passes will be provided for a 3-day/2-night stay.
- Mutually agreed upon dates for travel to be determined, subject to aircraft availability.
- The trip must take place before May 15, 2014.
- Your family can be the lucky recipient of this trip!*
Walt Disney World is the Happiest Place on Earth! In a one page essay or short story, please have your child living with T1D tell us how a cure for T1D would make them the happiest person on earth.
All essay entries must be received by Noon on Friday, May 17, 2013 – no exceptions. Entries can be e-mailed to email@example.com or delivered to the Heartland Chapter, Omaha-Council Bluffs office (9202 W. Dodge Road, Suite 304, Omaha, NE 68114).
- All essay participants must be living with T1D.
- Please include name, current age, and age at T1D diagnoses.
- All participants must live in the JDRF Heartland Chapter territory.
- A select panel of judges will determine the winner; all decisions are final.
- Winner must be available to attend the NeBAA BBQ on Monday evening, May 20, 2013 at Eppley Airfield to receive gift from Embraer Executive Jets.
*This gift is exclusively from Embraer Executive Jets and is not associated with JDRF.